you give the ONE SMART Engineering Pte Ltd while using this website.
ONE SMART Engineering Pte Ltd is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Specialist Geotechnical Engineering Design
- Deep Excavation/Basement Excavation Design
- Earth Retaining & Stabilizing Structure (ERSS)
- Geotechnical Building Work (GBW) Design
- Shallow & Deep Foundation Element Design
- Tunnelling & Pipe Jacking Design
- Ground Anchor, Soil Nail Design
- Slope analyses & Ground Improvement
- Civil & Structural Engineering Design
- High Rise Building Design
- Viaduct Structure, Underground Structure
- Building/ Factory/ A&A Design
- Curtain Wall, Cladding, Skylight, Facade
- Canopy and Railing
- Design of Water, Drainage and Sewer
- Periodic Structural Inspection
- Qualified Erosion Control Professional
Got Any Questions? We’re Here To Help.
If you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. Leave us a message and we will get back to you shortly.